Mini DC-DC Boost Converter 0.9V~5V to 5V 600MA USB Output charger step up Power Module
Secure Payment and Shipping
5-30 Days Delivery
Return in original condition for full refund
Great Step-up Module with 0.9-5V input, output 5V for many digital devices, so this is really a great module for designing a portable charger.
Useful for your USB charger projects and onboard USB device supply solutions.
You can supply it with single cell LiPO or an AA size batter or others.
With two AA batteries it can output current of 500 ~ 600MA, a single AA battery power supply can output 200ma current supply, great for mobile phones camera, single-chip, digital products supply.
- Module Properties: BOOST
- input voltage :0.9-5V
- Output voltage :5.1-5 .2 V
- Output Current: 600mA (single lithium input)
- Efficiency: Up to 96%
- Switching frequency: 500KHz
- Output ripple: 30mV (MAX) 20M
- Voltage indication: LED lights with a load
- Operating Temperature: Industrial (-40 Celsius to +85 Celsius)
- Full load temperature rise: 30 Celsius
- Quiescent Current: 130uA
- Load regulation: ± 1%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Short circuit protection: No
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: No
- Connection: Soldering
- Input: IN + input is level, IN-type negative
- Output Mode: Standard USB
- Dimentions : 2.9 x 1.8 x 0.8mm (exclude USB port)
- Weight: 5gr