MAX6675 K-type Thermocouple Temperature Sensor -200~1300C Range SPI Module 4Pins Wire 5V
Secure Payment and Shipping
5-30 Days Delivery
Return in original condition for full refund
The MAX6675 performs cold-junction compensation and digitizes the signal from a type-K thermocouple. The data is output in a 12-bit resolution, SPI™-compatible,read-only format. MAX6675 converter resolves temperatures to 0.25°C, allows readings as high as +1024°C, and exhibits thermocouple accuracy of 8 LSBs for temperatures ranging from 0°C to +700°C.
When hooking up a thermocouple, the red lead of the thermocouple typically attaches to the ‘+’ terminal on the module. If the reading goes down when temperature increases, then the leads should be reversed.
1 x 5 Header
- GND = Connect to system ground. This ground needs to be in common with the MCU.
- VCC = Connect to 3.0 – 5.5V. Typically connected to MCU operating power.
- SCK = Serial Clock Input. Connect to any digital pin on MCU.
- CS = Chip Select. Connect to any digital pin on MCU.
- SO = Serial Data Output. Connect to any digital pin on MCU.